Monday, May 26, 2014

New Weekly Article - Digging into Food Trends || Home By Design

Trend Setter You Need Not Be



Personally. I am, and you may be too, of everything being a trend.  Clothing, Music, Cars, Birthing a Child, Raising a Child and on and on, there is a "stated trend" that seems to make everything else in the same area of life obsolete.



Yet, when it comes to food, do we really need to follow trends or simply enjoy a delicious meal albeit different than one we had yesterday.



Thus, my reason for asking you not to focus on the "Digging into Food Trends" title of this great article provided by Home By Design to my clients and now you.



Rather enjoy the many scrumptious recipes that will have you salivating before you get to the end.



Enjoy your favorite recipes!  I would love the Pakistani Goat Curry with Rice, I think(Never had goat but hey got to try!)





New Weekly Article - Digging into Food Trends || Home By Design

No comments: