Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Amazing Kitchen - All the Right Ingredients || Home By Design


Ready to Rework 
Your Kitchen

There are times that I wish Home by Design did not show such lovely design ideas.  No, it isn't that I want to share this information with you.  I want you to be inspired.

Yet, with all these lovely kitchen idea, even my wife is being inspired to update our relatively new home.   That can rather troubling!!!

I am not highly concerned as that is the rich value of the Home By Design magazine and weekly articles that I share with you. Whether for a room or a meal or a place to tour(among many other topics), one finds a new idea to try.  With so much "same old same old" in many of our days, an inspiration is always well received!!!!

Thus, I do hope that you will enjoy!!!


No comments: