Monday, January 5, 2015

What is the Cost of the Project??


Pricing the Project

Ah!  A fresh new year has started!   All your resolutions may already be busted as it is January 5th already.  I don't make resolutions but I do make plans.

One of the most common plans discussed in January are the home improvement projects planned for a given year.  I am sure 2015 will be no different for many of you.

Only need to look at the home improvement retailers Christmas ads and present January ads to know they are expecting lots of wood to be cut and counters to be installed.
I have seen now lots of classes for installing fences, bathrooms and kitchen counters, tile flooring, etc.

Yet as you plan, project costs get to be important.  As a Realtor, I see too many half completed or poorly done projects due to poor planning and perhaps cost planning.

This article from Better Homes and Gardens does a nice job helping with your planning process.

Please read and then GET TO WORK!!!

No comments: