Monday, February 23, 2015

To Live on a Vineyard



So what is your dream location to live:

   The beach

                     Manhattan 

                                         Hawaii

                                                           France?

I am not sure I have any exotic places such as those on my dream list.  I guess I love where I live so thinking about a fantasy location to retire or just to move isn't really much on my mind.

Yet, when I saw this article from Home By Design, I admit I did daydream a bit.   Wouldn't living on land with a vineyard seem just magical??    Fresh air, a bit of hard work and wine with dinner every night...best around as it was off your vines!!!

I know that isn't the message of this article but dreaming isn't all bad.

Read and be edified!!!

Landscape Design

No comments: