Be Careful on July 4th!!!
I always loved fireworks as a kid. Without a doubt, today's limits on fireworks are much different than back in the dark ages. Yet, there still lots of fun to be had.
But with the tinder dry conditions around the country, 2012 is a year to take care. No one wants to burn down their house or a neighbor's home or start a brush fie.
Consider the following precautions:
1. Contact Local Fire Department or their website for "no burn"
2. Shoot off only legal fireworks in open spaces outdoors only.
3. Do not point, throw, toss, project any lit firework in the
direction of any structures(houses, shed, playground
4. Keep open flames and lit punks separate from unlit fireworks.
5. Have bucket of water, running hose and/or fire extinguisher
ready available anytime fireworks are being used.
6. Always handle fireworks only in the presence of a responsible
Have fun on the 4th!!! Enjoy a swim, a barbecue and lots of time with friends and family.