Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bring a bit of Punch to Your Home Design


How to Bring a Home to Life

A sleepy old cottage in North Carolina is renovated.  Yeah, could be about anything from a fresh coat of paint to some new hardwood flooring.

Or it could be a total refurbish with an eclectic palate of design that garners "French Eclectic" from the editors of HomebyDesign magazine.

I know I am a Realtor and not a Interior Designer as was Lisa Sherry of Lisa Sherry Interieurs.  With lovely style and amazing craft, Sherry transforms a narrow dining room into a  room with 

area for lounging and chatting with friends and a separate dining area.

And it all fits so well!!

 Click to read:     A Fancy Design for Your Home

Though I am not sure it fits my design vision, I do hope it gives you inspiration to transform that room that just does nothing for you. 

Christmas will be a memory in two weeks so it will be time to put your winter "inside time" to good use!!!

No comments: