Thursday, November 20, 2014

Flea Market Finds!!!!


Flea Market Finds
to Dress the House

Are you the person that slams on the breaks every time you pass a garage sale sign or hit the flea market every week at least one day a week???  If you are, you already know what I am talking about in this post.

I personally never do garage sales or flea markets.  But after reading this post on Better Homes & Gardens, I get the sense that I might be really missing out.

BHG makes a persuasive argument that the junky mirror or well worn chair can be a "cheap" means to dress the house or give it a "period" look that you would love for one's house.  I may be still a few days before I run out to the Flea Markets in the area.  I am just not that "crafty" but I know you may be.

So read, be inspired and get going!!!   


Please post pics of your creations in the comments section.  We all would love to see your fabulous finds!!




No comments: