Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patrick Day Sweets



Top of the Mornin' to Ya!!!

Though I will never be confused for an Irishman, I love to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with all my Irish friends.  Who hasn't had a green beer....do they really do that in Ireland???  Or is it another American invention...guess I will have to ask.

Yet whatever way you plan to celebrate St. Patrick's Day on Tuesday, March 17th, you no doubt will be celebrate by eating!
I do realize for home good Catholics that Lent and giving up some delectable items could find this post tough to swallow.

I respect anyone's desire to forego for a closer walk with God.  But I do know someone of you took up an extra act of charity in respect to the Lenten season.  Thus, you will find the Irish Sweet and St. Patrick Day menus a true delight.

Shepherd's Pie or a good Beef Barley soup will go well with your green beer of choice.

Please drink and celebrate safely.  Don't want St. Patrick disappointed do we boys???





Source: Better Homes & Gardens

No comments: